What is HackLab CPA?
A group of Affiliate Marketing Professionals and Conversion Rate Optimizers who formed a CPA network of battle-tested affiliate offers.
How do I get approved to join HackLab CPA?
Please fill out our application here and a member of our team will follow up with you.
What payment methods do you offer?
- Our default payment option is check via U.S. Mail. We also offer payouts in the form of Paxum, wire (domestic and international), and FedEx.
- Payment Terms- Monthly Net 15
Do you work with prepayments?
No. Please reach out to our Media Buying team at email@example.com for more information.
What name is on your payouts?
- Checks: VS Media, Inc.
- Paxum: vsmedia
- Wire: VS Media, Inc
What fees are associated with receiving my commission?
- Checks via mail: Domestic - Free; International - Free
- Checks via Fedex: Domestic - $50; International - $100
- Paxum: Domestic - $5; International - $5
- Wire Transfer: $35
- Cancelling and reissuing checks: $20 stop payment fee
What if I made the minimum amount for a payout, but I have not received my check yet?
- All domestic (US-based) affiliates are required to send in a W-9 prior to receiving a payout. To get a blank W-9, please contact us or download the PDF. To send in your W-9, you can fax it to us at (818) 880-9022, email it to your account representative, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Checks go out on the 15th of every month, and we ask that you allow up to two (2) weeks for checks to get processed through the mail.
Where can I see how much traffic I have sent?
All of your traffic will be logged onto our HackLab platform. You’ll have your own affiliate account with access to your affiliate dashboard, where you can view all of your conversions, user data, and traffic data. If you have your own tracker, we’re also able to configure postbacks to send back conversion data to it.
Where can I view which of my campaigns is performing best?
In our HackLab system, you’ll have access to multiple affiliate parameters that you can use to track your campaigns. You’ll have to specify with us which parameter you would like to use (example: aff_sub parameter) and we’ll configure that onto your tracking link. You can then view stats and performance of your campaigns broken down by these specific parameters. We’re happy to explain and configure this with you more in detail.
What if I need support or tutorials?
- TUNE support docs
- Support tab of HL docs on the site
Do you support smartlinks?
We do not support smart links, but we are able to perform customizable payouts based on traffic GEO and device.
Can I create my own postbacks?
Your affiliate manager will handle your postback creations and we will communicate with you to make sure all data is passed back correctly. We are more than happy to set up multiple postbacks and explain to you how postbacks work properly.
What if I need custom creatives?
You can ask your affiliate manager about any custom creatives you have in mind. We’ll provide you a list of creatives we have currently. If it's new, we’ll be open to communicate your idea to our team and possibly put it into production.
What geo’s do you accept?
Australia, Canada, Guam (USA), New Zealand, United Kingdom, United States
Antigua and Barbuda, Antilles, Austria, Denmark, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Italy, Japan, Mozambique, Myanmar, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, South Korea, Switzerland, Turkey, United Arab Emirates
Afghanistan, Argentina, Aruba, Bahamas, Belgium, Bolivia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Brazil, Brunei Darussalam, Bulgaria, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia, Ethiopia, Germany, Greece, Guatemala, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Jamaica, Jersey, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kuwait, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malaysia, Maldives, Malta, Mauritius, Mexico, Netherlands, Nigeria, Oman, Pakistan, Panama, Peru, Philippines, Polynesia, Puerto Rico, Republic of Montenegro, Republic of Serbia, Romania, Russian Federation, Saint Kitts & Nevis Ang, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Taiwan, Thailand, Togo, Trinidad and Tobago, Ukraine, Uruguay, Venezuela, Vietnam
What is PPL and PPS and PPR? SOI? DOI?
- These are our different payout options we provide to our affiliates. Each have different pay rates and are defined by the conversion the user reaches in the funnel
- PPR (Pay Per Registration) - Also known as SOI (single opt in). We will pay you when a user makes a successful registration on our offer(s).
- PPL (Pay Per Lead) - Also known as DOI (double opt in). We will pay you when a user makes a successful confirmation on our offer(s). The user will have to confirm their account after registration via email.
- PPS (Pay Per Sale) - We will pay you when a user spends at least $1 on our offer(s).
What if I want to run traffic on a revenue share?
Please refer to affiliates.flirt4free.com for more information.
What are your traffic restrictions?
- Incent Traffic- No form of incentivized traffic will qualify for a PPL payout. You cannot offer your users free credits, money, gifts, or promise of any kind of incentive in order to get them to sign up to our program. If an affiliate incentivizes their traffic to sign up, immediate and harsh actions will be taken to recuperate any money paid out for said traffic. This will also result in termination of the affiliate's account.
- Duplicate Accounts- Duplicate accounts will not count towards a payout.
- Account Approval- Please fill out our preliminary approval questionnaire here and a member of our team will be in contact with you shortly!
- API/Co-reg- We do not support API/Co-Reg traffic on HackLab. Please visit our sister program, affiliates.flirt4free.com for 1click or exclusive white label cams solutions.
- PPL- If the user unsubscribes or is rejected within the first 7 days, the lead will be disqualified and will not count towards a payout.
- PPS- If the users first purchase is charged back or refunded, the lead no longer qualifies for a bounty.
- Other Limits - Speak with your rep to find out about other campaign limits.
Where can I see my payment history?
You can view your payment history on your affiliate dashboard. It will be under the billing invoice section.